I want to know the default hex codes of the main kalium theme. Such as this:
- Background color: #ffffff
- Link color: ??????
- Headings color: #222222
- Paragraph color: ???????
- Footer background color: ??????
- Borders color: ?????
Can you supply these codes for me?
I created a custom portfolio page following your video (https://d.pr/v/SUmdJo) It worked when I published it, but then when I added it to the header menu the custom query stopped working. Can you help?
1. Here is the list of the colors used in our main demo:
- Background color: #FFFFFF
- Link color: #00b19e
- Paragraph color: #898989
- Footer background color: #EEEEEE
- Borders color: #EEEEEE
2. I am sorry but I could not understand your question, can you let us know where you have added the portfolio (post the page URL) and where you have added it after that it stopped working?
Documentation Join Kalium Users Group
1. Thanks for the colors!
2. Actually when playing with the page, I realized the "build query" function stopped working when I published the page. Here is the url:
I took a video of the issue but for some reason can't upload it as an attachment. Let me know if you need more info.
2. That seems to be becuase of the portfolio slug, edit the page and change the slug from portfolio to portfolio-page for example, the slug /portfolio is an automatic generated page and cannot be used as any other page.
I am not sure I understand why I can't use that slug as I am using that page for a portfolio. Is there any way to select specific portfolio items and publish them in the portfolio slug?
Thanks for letting me know, otherwise I will do as you suggest.
The Portfolio Post Type plugin will automatically generate a page under the /portfolio slug so if you create a page and name it /portfolio (the slug) it will not show the page you created but the one that is generated by the plugin, that is why I am recommending changing the Portfolio page which you created from /portfolio to /portfolio-page or something similar.
You are seeing the products because the generated page /portfolio is a portfolio archive and it will load portfolio items, hoping I was clear.
If you have further questions please feel free to ask.